viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2015

BURNING BLACK: "LOVE ME" (VIDEOCLIP).




Los italianos BURNING BLACK han estrenado videoclip para “Love Me”. El tema se incluye en el álbum “Remission Of Sin”.


Lyrics:

I am falling in love with a girl as young as you are
She walks into the darkness of my soul
Forcing me to stalk her step by step
And waiting hours alone behind her door

Bridge I:
It brings me here - desire
These chains are ready to bind your hands
Can't stop me now - I am going crazy
Black magic is burnin' inside!

Chorus:
Let me taste your skin, I have no secrets
If I paint my dreams, I'll never forget the game
The pain you feel is just my love for you
Let me taste your skin
Oh please love me

I am here admiring your body on the floor
While a tear is slipping from your blinded eyes
Blessing me with all your worst words
You wanna scream but you can't find the voice

Bridge 2:
It brings you here - desire
These chains are ready to bind your legs
Can't stop me now - I am going crazy
Black magic is burnin' inside!

Chorus

Do you feel my hands? They caress your ass
I can feel your wish, you wanna be free
Do you feel my voice, I am whispering slowly
I can feel your pain, you are burning inside

Chorus

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario